[Arm-netbook] updates from eoma68-a20

Samuel Lidén Borell samuel at kodafritt.se
Sun Jan 28 11:35:36 GMT 2018

On 2018-01-28 03:40, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  ... which wouldn't cost that much.  my main concern would actually
> be: we have quite a lot of empirical evidence to suggest that most
> people don't f*****g well read the f*****g updates.  witness the last
> set of complaints - RIGHT HERE - where people said, "but but you
> didn't say anything about that!!!" and i pointed them DIRECTLY at
> MULTIPLE updates which specifically, specifically demonstrated that
> they had simply not been paying attention.  at all.

Is there a reason why the crowdsupply project front page still says 2
GB? I think it would reduce the risk of misunderstandings if the RAM
size reduction was mentioned clearly on that page :)

> meh... *sigh*.  i just have to deliver something as best as is
> possible.

2 GB would have been nice, but as someone who has pre-ordered the card I
agree it's more important to deliver. And I've always regarded this
project as a first step towards fully open hardware.

Regards,
Samuel