[Arm-netbook] RK3399

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 01:47:49 GMT 2018

Forgive another phone top-post, please, but -- I have an ASUS EeePC 1005HA
that, if someone else had one, I could help with reverse engineering. I
will commit to getting the keyboard layout and the LCD datasheet (with the
one caveat that the LCD datasheet must be freely available, i.e. not
exclusively behind a paywall). I will NOT help with the battery or display
cable, though.

I realize that this has few environmental advantages over just binning the
thing -- but you gotta get your feet wet somhow, and this looks to me like
a great way to do that.

If you'll excuse me, I have a copier power socket to glue back together
now. See, my stepmother has a commercial-grade Koyocera (no, really, she
does), and it apparently shook hands with a wall, cords and everything...
this is what happens when you're the nerd in the family... ;)