[Arm-netbook] RK3399

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:08:38 GMT 2018

> this shows that it has USB3 however it does not have RGB/TTL, so it
> will be necessary to do a conversion from MIPI to RGB/TTL with an
> SSD2828 or similar.

Could you design an EOMA68+ with a different pinout?

For example, the EOMA68 for less powerful devices, and an EOMA68+
for more powerful devices. For example, the EOMA68+ would have
support for MIPI (instead of RGB), mandatory use of USB 3.0, etc.

For example, I think that an Allwiner A20 or an Ingenic SoC does not
make sense on a FullHD screen, and an Rk3399 does not make
much sense on a 320x240 screen.