[Arm-netbook] Crowsupply update

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 23:37:33 GMT 2018

Last time I asked these questions I succeeded in hiding them in the middle of a bunch of other text.

On Jan 9, 2018, at 06:26, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> What kind of logic are these GPIO pins?  (CMOS, TTL, etc.)

The type of logic determines the input and output voltage and current source and sink characteristics (both capabilities and expectations).  Do you have the Allwinner documentation for the A20--specifically for the GPIO pins?