[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Erik Auerswald auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Fri Feb 16 11:13:08 GMT 2018

Hi,

I did not want to enter this flame war, but I want to point out an
obvious misunderstanding of the involved parties:

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 02:51:06PM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> [...]
>  now, it so happens in the case of HDMI that you can simply put an
> HDMI connector on the product.... what you CANNOT AND MUST NOT DO is
> put the *WORD* "HDMI" anywhere on your product, because that has
> SPECIFIC implications that the seller of that product HAS GONE THROUGH
> THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS.

Without a "product" and a "seller" there can be no infringement. A hobby
project can exist and be publicly discussed and documented without being
either a product or sold.

Over and out,
Erik
--
Do things that have never been done before.
                        -- Russell Kirsch