[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:13:00 GMT 2018

So... have the word "EOMA68" in the logo for both tiers, just have
something that universally indicates "premium" or "certified" or "extra" or
"plus" in the "EOMA68=Certified" logo, and have that something NOT be in
the other logo. (A yellow or gold-colored award-ribbon symbol comes to
mind, but that's just me.)

Luke, with all due respect, it's kind of obvious that you're not even
trying here. This is super easy stuff. This is "grade school" easy. You
should not be flunking art class over this!

...feck it. I've got to get ready for some errands, it's that day of the
week. I'll draw up examples and show you, when I get back later. It'll be a
few hours.