[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Feb 13 21:01:23 GMT 2018

---

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see that Ron is doing what you're asserting,

 please review the messages, it's very very clear.

> therefore I cannot
> answer your question as you have requested me to do so.
>
> Ron is carrying out a hobbyist project with a product you are seeking to
> sell.

 NO chris.  i am NOT permitted to sell product.  please understand
this!  it is good that you are voicing these misunderstandings.
Certification Mark holders  are NOT PERMITTED TO SELL PRODUCT.

 i have to go: i am under time pressure here, please look up
Cerficiation Marks ok?