[Arm-netbook] asus eeepc 7inch, modifying it to accept a pc card

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 22:05:02 GMT 2018

I'll see what I can find on the screen... eBay does not reliably list model
#s but who knows.

Oh -- and for the keyboard -- look into the work done with custom keyboards
and a microcontroller called the "Teensy" -- the code should be compatible
with an Arduino Micro -- of which cheap clones can be had on eBay. To be
clear, you want the Arduino MICRO with the ATMEGA32U4 in it, and
specifically NOT the similar Arduino NANO with the ATMEGA328 in it. The
'32U4 part has on-chip USB so you can do USB-HID stuff with it. I will warn
you that the cheap Arduino clone boards tend to use a particularly touchy
voltage regulator -- I've fried one of those boards that way, it's not
hard...