[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Jean Flamelle eaterjolly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 08:11:45 GMT 2018

On 2/5/18, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:28 PM,  <ronwirring at safe-mail.net> wrote:
>
>> If I write: Lkcl, can you ...
>> Then I want you to answer.
>> If I write: Can lkcl ...
>> Then all on the email list may answer.
>
>  the list's name is "arm-netbooks", best to refer to everyone on it by
> that, rather than confuse the use of my personal initials of my
> personal name?
>
> l.

A lead participating in community as a regular member, is important.
This is difficult task not many will understand the value of, much
less appreciate.

If we don't address Luke directly, we depreciate a great deal of energy.
Exaggerating what many could answer, deprives meaning from those few
or the only one who can answer rigorously accurate.

Transparency requires tinted windows.
Openness requires passionate effort.