[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook: I just was reading some old logs,

Jean Flamelle eaterjolly at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 07:00:21 GMT 2018

http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2017-February/012942.html
http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2013-June/thread.html#7620

These are the relevant threads and emails that I found.

Ultimately there are just unidentified broken drivers and it would
just take an unpredictable amount of effort to even determine which
ones.

All necessary drivers and firmware are present, only some function
and/or variable names were likely changed somewhere down the line
which weren't properly updated for all drivers.

I'm sure this type of thing is fairly common.

Disclaimer: not a programmer; likely very incorrect.