[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook: I just was reading some old logs,

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Sat Feb 3 04:47:08 GMT 2018

and I wondered, whenever the eoma68 standard libre laptop is released,

I recall you saying the 4.9 kernel doesn't give 100% functionality, I
just wondered two things:

One, how much % of functionality would work, and how much wouldn't work

Two, could it be loaded temporarily until I add a new kernel (if I went
down the devuan route especially)

I only ask for this info because of curiosity.  That's all.

I mean, would I notice anything happen that's major or would it be
something minor to me such as hdmi... just curious.