[Arm-netbook] Libre "New Art"

Jean Flamelle eaterjolly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 02:40:53 GMT 2018

I believe the term software should get avoided when talking about
libre development styles, in lieu of the patent requirement definition
"new art" or "a new artifact for all history".

Likewise I've substituted out "best" for '"Most
Effective"..."for"...', so-as not to claim absolute morality.

Memetics infrastructure, implies an infrastructure for generating
serialized morality for complexifying interpersonal interactions. We
cannot promise a series of guidelines thereof because we can't nor
should subsidize the moral requirements of the world.

http://rhombus-tech.net/proposed_best_practices/

P.S. Tip: The page still won't automatically update with the source.

I very much want to continue updating this page. We could
theoretically compile quite some interesting data. I also want to keep
writing http://rhombus-tech.net/Economics/ .

--
CC0