[Arm-netbook] What do 1,000 EOMA68-A20 PCBs look like?

Ricardo Wurmus rekado at elephly.net
Fri Dec 7 22:42:21 GMT 2018

Julie Marchant <onpon4 at riseup.net> writes:

> That being said, it's the FSF's rules, so Parabola is the only real
> option regardless of what one might think of the FSF's classification.

The EOMA68-A20 is an armhf board, isn’t it?  Since GuixSD is available
for armhf, porting it to this board should not be too difficult.  GuixSD
is also one of the FSF-endorsed GNU+Linux distributions.

[I don’t know if any Guix hackers have received an A20 board for porting
(I don’t have one), and if they have I don’t know what the status is.]

--
Ricardo