[Arm-netbook] Standardized Battery Pack Sizes?

Alexander Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Wed Sep 27 14:42:11 BST 2017

On 27/09/17 10:05, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Alexander Ross
> <maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:
>
>> [1] luke, the eoma68 laptop li-ion cell is a non typical right?
>
>  that's incorrect.  it's a lithium polymer battery. it's therefore
> chemically stable.

yea sorry. I know its a polymer plastic pouch style. Apologises for
using incorrect name at the time. I didn’t say anything about chemically
stable, of course it is. I thought li-ion was same thing as li-po
chemically but with plastic in between.

I was referring to the dimensions. which i suspect may happen to be what
the ebike lipo manufacturer is making? Not questing you decision. Trying
to learn about and question the status quo of lipo dimensions :)

Apologies for the long thread post btw, guess i could have simplified it
some what heh.

Thanks again.