[Arm-netbook] Cost of pre-production prototypes?

Jonathan Frederickson silverskullpsu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 01:41:53 BST 2017

I'm interested as well, though I likewise don't have the low-level
software experience that would likely be required. I'm a Linux
sysadmin, so Linux I can do, but ARM kernel/boot stuff is a bit out of
my depth thus far. That said, I do have access to a laser cutter and a
(small) 3D printer, so I can play around with case designs for the
micro-desktop.

Is it simple enough to put them in PCMCIA cases so I could use it
day-to-day assuming it works well? (Or do they already have PCMCIA
cases from the factory at this point?) If so, I'm definitely in,
unless someone with more dev skills wants one.