[Arm-netbook] Cost of pre-production prototypes?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Oct 11 23:24:49 BST 2017

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:40 PM, Tor, the Marqueteur
<Marqueteur at fineartmarquetry.com> wrote:

>> thx tor.  btw i still need to send you a micro-desktop and some of
>> the laser-cut casework i have here, so you can design and test the
>> wooden corners.
>>
> Sooner or later, yes.  I haven't worried too much because of the work
> to get the card itself working.

 well the microdesktop has to go out at the same time, and that's been
ready for months.  it's a little limiting to use the card on its own
(no access to UART boot messages for example) and pushing USB-UART
wires into the 68-pin connector... i mean... i've _done_ it...