[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Recommendations

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 22:45:37 BST 2017

On Oct 6, 2017, at 12:19, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> sorry took a while to reply.

No worries.  I took a careful look at my E-mail messages to make sure I hadn't missed something from you.  (I was concerned that maybe the ball was actually in my court without me being aware of the fact.)

> ok so i think what i'll do is, turn HX1T into two wiggles (still with
> 20mil separation), there's space to do that, but otherwise leave
> everything else alone.

Sounds good.

> nearly there - i still have to reply to the message a few days ago
> about the keepout area.

I'll try to elaborate further when I get home and in striking distance of a more powerful paint program.

Richard