[Arm-netbook] Top Priority Software Tasks

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Nov 30 02:00:37 GMT 2017

> As I eagerly await the preproduction board, I figure it would be a good idea
> to touch base on what needs doing on the software side.

IIUC now that DRM support for the A20 is in mainline (well, not quite
there yet, but it's in linux-next), the next thing is video decoding,
I think.  There's currently work going on for that up at
https://github.com/free-electrons/linux-cedrus, so help would be welcome
there.

        Stefan "who doesn't know if the proprietary binary-blob MALI
                driver currently works with mainline Linux"