[Arm-netbook] firefly 3399 all source software disclosed?

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:43:08 BST 2017

If I may put in my two cents, I look at it from the perspective of two
cultures.
We aren't a country and don't have our own language, so it's a bit of
a strange analogy to take literally but I mean it literally.

I see this as the same with being Vegan, different culture, different ethics.
The most unethical thing is to try and destroy a culture first and foremost.
By being isolationist and not cooperating with people and
organizations that are part of a different culture and getting to a
point where we can not-only respect our differences but appreciate
them as well, one is ultimately setting out to BURDEN all life with
their ethics. Filibustering the room; stopping all progress for the
sake of one ideal.

I think thats part of what Luke means when saying: it's unethical.