[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 18:28:15 BST 2017

...I wouldn't even go that far. I would say that I have a very limited
faith, insofar as I believe that living things have some sort of spirit or
soul that gives them life. That's quite literally the extent of it. I
certainly don't believe in some sort of supreme being or 'force' or
anything like that. Mind you, I'm not closed to the idea, I just have no
evidence that such a being/force/etc exists. Lacking that evidence forces
the assumption that such a thing does not exist.