[Arm-netbook] mali gpu reverse engineering lkcl may ignore

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 23:20:09 BST 2017

Hooooooooooooooold up there, Baba Looey! (for reference
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quick_Draw_McGraw_Show>)

30k is *not* a small number! 30k is a very large number. If I had 30k
pennies in my bank account right now, instead of the 44 presently there,
I'd be a happy man right now. I'd have three hundred dollars.

My entire town is 8k people. The county within which it sits is ~42k. You
are talking two thirds of the population of a slightly rural North Carolina
county.

I hope you're a real good salesman... or that you can and do hire one. You
are talking what amounts to amassing a moderately-sized army in kickstarter
terms (I use the word "kickstarter" generically here). That is a (pardon
me) f*ckton of enthusiasm to drum up.

That said... I wish you luck. You're going to need it!