[Arm-netbook] mark an email no response from lkcl expected

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat May 20 20:22:25 BST 2017

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 7:33 PM,  <ronwirring at safe-mail.net> wrote:
> My questions are not important.

 they're all important.

> It is interesting to get to know about the
> hardware discussed here. I do not know if lkcl has a policy of answering all emails.

 pretty much yeah.  the discussions are valuable to me.

> Can I mark an email 'no response from lkcl expected' such he
> knows not answering is an option if he has better things to do?

 if you like

> Thank you lkcl for your work. It has to be difficult.

 well it is.... but not in the way(s) you might imagine.
 not least: there are plenty of people doing things that are
 easy, witnessed by the fact that they're already doing tiem.
 so, after a lot of thought, i deliberately pick the things
 that people are *not* doing...