[Arm-netbook] Sourcing PCMCIA type 2 and type 3 cases

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon May 15 23:33:23 BST 2017

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 11:27 PM, Vincent <ml.eoma68 at eml.cc> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just did a little digging to find suitable sources for these cases.
> Since working on the i.MX7-based card, I would really like to tinker
> with the cases, too.
>
> Two samples of each type would be nice. Any idea where to get them?
> Unfortunately, I could not find a good source.

 yep.  you won't.  there's only two that i know, and they're the exact
same part.   i was waiting to hear back from you in order to introduce
you to mike (the factory that has the parts), and also waiting to hear
back from you so i can send you the files i've been working on.  did
you see the message on this list which was in response to your
introduction about the iMX7 card? i changed the name of the list so it
may have affected any filters that you might have.