[Arm-netbook] GR8 based EOMA68 card

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat May 13 17:17:09 BST 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 6:49 AM, Louis Pearson
<desttinghimgame at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had this same idea just today, though I doubt I would have gotten
> even this far. Go for it!
>
> I believe I originally brought it up, in the context of an EOMA50 card,
> but an EOMA68 card would probably be more immediately useful.

 i'd really *really* like to see the GR8 done as an EOMA50 module then
with a separate EOMA50-to-EOMA68 adapter, but researching the
CompactFlash Card components (which would need to be mid-mount for the
idea to work) would be a pain, particularly now that CF really isn't
that common any more.

 we're extremely lucky that Runde in Shenzhen has customers in Korea
who still buy Amphenol PCMCIA connectors and sockets!