[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:46:09 BST 2017

On 5/10/17, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> *intelligence* is an inherent property of the fabric of the universe,
> and we (and all intelligent beings) simply "borrow" that capacity by
> being *in* the universe.  which is something that never really
> occurred to me before and i find to be utterly, utterly cool.

That resonates a bit with what I said earlier.
For conflict to exist their must be aims.

I believe their to be a strange element to the underlining universe
which "sifts the sands" so-to-speak to spontaneously generate material
"loops" and then again "sifts the sands" so-to-speak to spontaneously
generate incremental degrees of awareness.

One could argue intelligence is just to be an evolution of approach
towards one's aims.