[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed May 10 20:13:32 BST 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 8:02 PM, zap <zapper at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> To be honest, even atheists have a better chance of getting into heaven than
> those false teachers.

 *cackle* :)

> Life is a challenge but hypocrisy is unneeded.

 it always makes me wonder, what do people get out of being
hypocritical (on a regular and deliberate basis?  making mistakes,
sure, i can understand, but deliberately and consistently remaining
cognitively dissonant?  i don't get it.  *why* would someone choose
that?  what are they "getting out of it"?  what "reward" are they
getting from continuing to persistently and consistently be
hypocritical?