[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Wed May 10 16:33:01 BST 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 02:56:00AM +0000, Lyberta wrote:
> zap:
> > I don't know if your religious or not,
>
> I'm agnostic and I have extreme anti-religion views:
> https://lyberta.net/articles/social/anti_religion.html

I'm an atheist whose basic emotional attitude is anger against God for
not existing.

But i have noticed that, true or false, a lot of people are helped by
belief in God.  So the scientific question becomes, what is it that
actually helps them if God does not exist??

And can that, whatever it is, be replicated without belief in God?

-- hendrik