[Arm-netbook] I saw your recent update, Luke

mike.valk at gmail.com mike.valk at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:23:52 BST 2017

> Damn. You know a list has been taken over by posting nazis when entire
> threads get hijacked just to tell anyone who cares to listen that someone
> top posted, and that breaks someone's flow.

I'm not seeing any of that. The inline posting is simply the format chosen,
for various reasons, on this list. Everyone from the "Outlook" world is
unfamiliar with type of communication, that was including me.

But I find the inline posting quite refreshing. And doesn't require an
email client capable of "story-lining". And helps with addressing multiple
issues and responses in one thread.

<SNIP> TL;DR

Thanks for your point of view. But I wonder who's the posting n..i here.

~Kyle