[Arm-netbook] list posting etiquette

Tor, the Marqueteur Marqueteur at FineArtMarquetry.com
Wed May 10 08:16:30 BST 2017

On 09/05/17 20:55, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  nooo: it means that we have new people whom we need to accommodate
> and teach them how to not disrupt communication with over 400 other
> people.  as we get new people, that discussion naturally needs to take
> place regularly.

Is there perhaps a link to a good primer on mailing list posting
etiquette that should be added to the welcome message for new subscribers?

>  this kind of thing - not cutting extraneous context - is *really*
> irritating to have to read through.

Thanks for mentioning this one.  I've thought about saying something
about the looong messages with a short bit at the bottom, but I think
this one is better coming from you as list owner.

Tor

--
Tor Chantara
http://www.fineartmarquetry.com/