[Arm-netbook] eoma68 router (qca9531)

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:08:56 BST 2017

The cards i shared earlier are 450mbit i think. Fully libre too. I dont think you can get 1000 out of free firmware. The fastest would probably be the new broadcom AC wifi but that is a trap, the driver is libre, the firmware (which is neccesary) is not. Probably could be reverse engineered firmware-side but how hard that would be i don't know.