[Arm-netbook] eoma68 router (qca9531)

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri May 5 20:04:37 BST 2017

> so i would assume, because it's not an actual 10/100 ethernet, that it
> would run at (saturate) the full 480mb/sec of USB2.  so not quite GbE
> speeds but pretty damn close.  yay!

Based on what USB2 gives us with "mass-storage" devices, 30MB/s is
basically the upper bound.  And FWIW, when I connect my desktop to my
A20-based router via USB2 on one side and USB-OTG on the other (using
the "gether" gadget), I'm getting about 10MB/s, so "faster than
fast-ethernet" maybe, but be surprised if you get "close" to GbE speeds.

        Stefan