[Arm-netbook] libre 64-bit risc-v SoC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed May 3 16:30:42 BST 2017

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Pen-Yuan Hsing <penyuanhsing at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Luke. This just made me realise that I should bring this up the next
> time I run into the local maker space. I only occasionally see them, but
> will be sure to remember this!
>
> Is the webpage designed for an interested maker/hacker or computer science
> academic to easily understand?

 which one?  the one i'm maintaining on rhombus-tech is purely for
taking notes, so i don't lose track of the contacts / links that i
find.

 also it depends on what you'd like to help with.  if you'd like to
help with *this* project's efforts to create a riscv-64 SoC, then this
list and the rhombus tech wiki's a good starting point

 if however you'd like to simply make people aware of risc-v in
general then the riscv.org web site's the best place to refer them to.