[Arm-netbook] libre 64-bit risc-v SoC

Pen-Yuan Hsing penyuanhsing at gmail.com
Wed May 3 02:05:13 BST 2017

I'm really really excited about a possible 100% libre RISC-V based computer.
Though I'm a backer of the most recent campaign (and can't wait to get it! :)), I lack the knowledge/skills to actually help with the technical development of this upcoming RISC card.
Is there anything I/we can do to help get this RISC initiative going?