[Arm-netbook] microdesktop casework as DXF files for laser-cutting

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:46:45 BST 2017

>> https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91H9TOVowCL._SL1500_.jpg
>> (but hopefully with better looks!)

Hey look is subjective, I don't find this ugly. Let's keep simple for
the official
one and make a design challenge for artistic alternatives.

> From a wood engineering standpoint I'd be in favour of looking into this.
>  By using this method, wood movement with climate becomes negligible,
> which makes things a good deal easier there.

We're talking about plywood here, and smallish pieces, so I think the climate-
induced wood movement will be negligible whatever we choose.
Unless you sunk it. ;-)

--
Vincent Legoll