[Arm-netbook] microdesktop casework as DXF files for laser-cutting

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Mar 21 19:10:08 GMT 2017

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Mark Van den Borre <mark at lusis.eu> wrote:
>> Luke,
>>
>> First thing will be building a 3d model of the board using FreeCAD. Not very
>> easy to do accurately with the info I currently have. More photos and
>> dimensional information would certainly be welcome!
>
>  let me take care of that, it should take me 20 mins with pyopenscad.

 ok done.

 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/tablet/3dcase then you should find
microdesktop_model2.stl

 if you send me a first DXF file what i can do is throw it into that
model and generate an STL and some pictures to see what it looks like.
openscad can do "extrude DXF" to turn it 3D.