[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jun 30 03:45:46 BST 2017

---

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 3:32 AM, Richard Wilbur
<richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Until I get an opportunity to review the design files it is difficult to make detailed recommendations.  Have you identified which signals are affected?

 no - i do not have access to equipment which will allow me to make
such a determination.

> Have you been able to determine which signals are leaking into the affected signals?

 ditto... basically this is all guess-work and experimentation.

 ok, so what i'm planning to do, richard, is a redesign of this entire
area, starting by widening the PCB by 1mm.  this should allow me to
put several diff-pairs on the same layer (i'll start by trying to put
them all on layer 3, see how that goes).

 would you be happy to advise before it goes to pre-production?