[Arm-netbook] thoughts, for the future or a late future,

Dom Rodriguez shymega at shymega.org.uk
Tue Jun 27 16:53:20 BST 2017

Hello,

Louis Pearson <desttinghimgame at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:22 AM, zap <calmstorm at posteo.de> wrote:
>> but I think whenever you decide to make a new eoma68 laptop design, make
>> it a 13 inch instead of 11 inch.
>>
>> aka, more space, means more durability heat-wise...
>
> What? The current EOMA68 laptop is 15 inch, not 11 or 13. It's even
> bigger than what you're seem to be asking for. I would personally
> prefer a 13 inch for portability, and possibly a lower price, but
> that is besides the point.

Hmm, I didn't read what zap said like that. I understood it to mean a
laptop to be made *alongside* the existing EOMA68 15" laptop. But I
certainly didn't interpret it the way you have.

I mean, I'd love a 11" or 13" EOMA68 - 15" is not really my style, to
be honest, and I agree ref: lower price - but I do not know what is
going on there - i.e, can it be brought down (price)?

Kind regards,
Dom Rodriguez (shymega/dzr{_,})

Happy hacking!