[Arm-netbook] Pangea Electronics

Neil Jansen njansen1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:08:00 BST 2017

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 5:25 AM, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) <
pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I told someone about EOMA68. When they Google searched for “modular
> laptop“ in German, they got this:
>
> http://pangeaelectronics.com/EN/index.html
>
> I don’t know what you think of that or if they would care about
> EOMA. To me the Web site looks more like they are interested in vendor
> lock-in, but who knows.

They look like a little startup company that was born out of a FabLab.
Chances are they're small enough at this point to be approached.

But my guess.. If these guys are going after VC money, they will put
whatever principles they have aside when the VC tells them to.

I say this from experience, I've been the CEO of a hardware startup, done
the business incubator thing, and have taken seed money.  It never turns
out well.