[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,
richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 04:56:12 BST 2017
> On Jun 25, 2017, at 20:09, Alexander Ross <maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:
> While i would appreciate having hdmi. I’ll be understanding if that
> doesn’t happen in the end. Anyway, there be the new/next EOMA68 computer
> cards to look forward too anyway :)
In the interest of solving the challenge of integrating the HDMI connector, I have a few questions:
1. Is there a publicly-accessible spot from which I can download the schematics and pcb files? (I found http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/pcb/ is that the correct place?)
2. How many copper layers does this board have?
3. What is the minimum trace size?
4. What is the minimum trace spacing?
5. Is the minimum plated through hole diameter 6 mil?
6. Did this message (composed on my iPhone E-mail client) come through in HTML or simple text?
The Amphenol part has 0.15mm clearance between lands for even row of pins and board edge in cutout while Molex 468753011 has 0.9mm clearance in the same spot.
More information about the arm-netbook