[Arm-netbook] early access EOMA68 to hardware for parabola ARM maintainers?

Pablo Rath pablo at parobalth.org
Sun Jun 25 21:35:22 BST 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 07:43:07PM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Andreas Grapentin
> <andreas at grapentin.org> wrote:

> > Parabola has concluded that we will
> > for the time being need only one preview card, and I will privately pay
> > for it in full.
>
>  that would be fantastic.   it's $USD 2000 a time or so to make 10
> samples.  i have 9 available working 2.7.4 samples and 9 microdesktop
> v1.7 pcbs.

I am also on the list for a preview card. I should be able to cover at
least a part of the costs to reduce pressure on myself.

> > following are the contact information for the hacker in question:
> > Andreas Grapentin (me)  <andreas at grapentin.org>
> > Potsdam, Germany

I live in Austria, a country with a border to Germany.
Would it save costs to send Andreas and my card together to Europe.
Afterwards he could mail my card with a standard postal sevice to Austria (costs around 10 €) or we could do it the other way round.
I would of course pay the shipping costs from Germany to Austria and
half of the costs from Taiwan to Germany.

kind regards
Pablo