[Arm-netbook] I apologize for not knowing this sooner,

Bill Kontos vkontogpls at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:24:26 BST 2017

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 2:41 AM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot comprehend the necessity of having two hundred twenty browser tabs
> open, sum total... I rarely have need for one tenth of that.

I'm using 29 tabs right now after cleaning a couple. Libre Office and
Rhythmbox open too. 4.3 out of 8 gigs free. Most of it is actually
used memory and not cached. I open the links that I'm interested in
and then leave them open until I'm done with them. You can easily get
a lot of tabs, I have gone over 50 in some cases. Besides since I
power off my computer every day at night I have it setup to reopen the
tabs from last time I used it when I open it again. So the only escape
is if I accidentally close them myself.