[Arm-netbook] I apologize for not knowing this sooner,

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 01:04:49 BST 2017

Fair enough. Suggestion: power cycling your computer more than every few
months might be good for it.

Mine gets rented-mule stubborn/slow after a couple /days/ like that. Not to
mention, Mint has a bug with suspend/hibernate related to the wifi card --
I always have to unplug and replug it (I use an external card, the internal
one is a burnt out POS and this Thinkpad still has an intact whitelist).

OK, enough typing from me for a while -- this laptop went for a tumble two
days ago and the spacebar now works only if I freakin' stand on it. So I'm
done, till I can get someone with actual dexterity to have a look at it.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net