[Arm-netbook] early access EOMA68 to hardware for parabola ARM maintainers?

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Wed Jun 21 19:23:48 BST 2017

Hi Luke,

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:20:25AM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> when endeavouring to do an update there were two key conflicts,
> related to udev, systemd and mesa-gl attempting to be upgraded.  the
> upgrade could therefore not proceed.

could you give us access to the image you used? that would make it
easier to find the issues.

However, due to some changes in arch, there is currently no clean
upgrade path from 2016 images that does not require manual intervention.
See here:
https://www.archlinux.org/news/ca-certificates-utils-20170307-1-upgrade-requires-manual-intervention/

there might be some more of these that I forgot.

Best,
-Andreas