[Arm-netbook] DIY laptop part 1: screen

David Niklas doark at mail.com
Mon Jun 12 06:29:27 BST 2017

BTW: This little series has little to nothing to do with the eoma68.
     Don't feel obligated to reply.

Hello,
For a while now I've been working on making myself a new laptop. I wanted
one that was 17 in. wide.
It has proven difficult to locate a screen, I have search alibaba,
amazon, and a few other assorted site without success.
I need one that has:
1. Matte finish
2. 17 in. wide, not diagonally.
3. eDP 30 pin connector or MIPI-DSI connector.
4. 16.7 Million colours -- that would be 8-bit colour as opposed to 6-bit
   which you can find many of on alibaba.
5. Preferably, it is a touchscreen.

If anyone has suggestions please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
David