[Arm-netbook] Fwd: [trinity-devel] TDE Fundraiser

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 23:39:49 BST 2017

Yaaaaaaaay I didn't get excoriated for my choice. I love how configurable
it is. Then again, I am an artist... we're persnickety :P

Luke: your thoughts, if any, on that new Budgie desktop environment? I
tried it, it's not very configurable (yet?) and it doesn't work with the
USB touchpad mouse on my homemade laptop (well, OK, it does on the lock
screen but not once you're logged in, weird), but it's sort of attractive
and I *almost* like the simplicity of it. (It's a *little* too simple for
me, right now.) They've even got an official Ubuntu flavor, now -- I
realize that's not exactly a glowing recommendation in these parts; I'm
mentioning it entirely because of what it means in terms of popularity
amongst the general userbase. Budgie might be one to "stick a pin in" as
one of the talking heads on my TV would say... I think it's a potential
rising star.