[Arm-netbook] Eoma68 update

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:39:38 BST 2017

I can offer one very emphatic suggestion regarding the MicroSD cards -- NOT
EBAY.

I've not been bit personally, but I've heard the stories. Flash media of
any meaningful capacity is usually worth about half the capacity
advertised, with dodgy firmware to compensate.

I always buy from Newegg[dot]com but they don't really do volume pricing
and they're not a wholesaler which is what you really need. Maybe one of
your factory contacts over there has a pal at eg SanDisk? or maybe it might
be worth a trip (back?) to Akihabara Market? (Didn't you go there at some
point? I can't remember.)