[Arm-netbook] Cell phone question

Joseph Lira saitdude at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 19:03:37 BST 2017

Hello

So I read in one of your updates about the raspberry zero phone, it sound really cool and for some time i wanted to get a smartphone but i see that they all have sort shelf lives meaning you buy the lastest samsung and it will get maybe updates for 2 years which at that point its viewed as obsolete, not to mention all the lock downs from the vendor/manufacture. I have looked at copperhead os but they still have the issue with shelf life 3 years tops, so im wondering what phone do you guys use? I just want a phone that let me listen to my music, use the gps without any ties, control the camera, some apps, that i can keep updating and patching until its truelly obsolete and all will still respecting my privacy, does such a phone exist?