[Arm-netbook] systemd nonsense ad-infinitum

Neil Jansen njansen1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 19:14:59 BST 2017

On Jul 4, 2017 1:53 PM, "Christopher Havel" <laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

I think you and I will have to respectfully disagree. *Everyone* should
have a voice.

I never said whether those people "deserve" to have a voice or not. All I
tried to explain was whether they actually have had one, matter of fact
factly. And I don't think that I'm the least bit wrong in what I wrote. I
have no business guessing what people "deserve", that's completey
subjective.

In philosophy, there's a huge difference between an "ought" and an "is",
and objective reality will almost always end up leaning towards the latter.