[Arm-netbook] Logos

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 09:27:02 GMT 2017

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 09:26:29PM -0500, James L wrote:
> Here is my attempt at a KISS logo for EOMA68 (easily
> adapted for other standards):
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/151565999@N03/32579869145
>
> If you want me to post it somewhere else (or you want
> the sources), you got to point me where to upload it.
>
> License: Whatever lkcl wants (otherwise cc-sa-by-4.0)

Looks good.

Could I ask you to produce variants of this:

1) without colour

2) low resolution/small size

The reason is that a logo is going to be used in many places and still has to be
robustly recognisable. So all candidate logos should be 'tested' by checking how
they look when mangled as above.

Regards

--
Alain Williams