[Arm-netbook] Logos

Alexander Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Sat Jan 28 03:24:27 GMT 2017

Yea i really like this version. the black bar bugs me a bit tough. what
about the card being more "fully inserted". So the edge is
just/partly(?) in the edge of the circle? idk wondering what it would
look like..

yea the cat suggestion was more for fun. i has opportunity we could say
to take (promp?) photos of pcima cards with cats... so i was thinking of
chessebuger type pic like: i haz z eoma!_**68**_ card (paws rapped about
pcima card)

idk see what happens, busy for the next few weeks anyway.

lol just imagined a promo vid. cat on its back in the sun with a wild
look on its face with a "what the..." look with a speech bubble of
memoow! Is thzt Next gen EOMA68 cardz! then the juggle song of:
 MEEOW! ... EOMA.
(then from a kid or character or other cat pops up with a crowd cheer
like, happy loud 68 and sigh with the number 68 pops into the corner of
da picture?)
68...!

need to make it really for ya to see what i see... but i cant make it to
how i imagine it. arr well i could only try :)

fun potential.